lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Fortune Teller

"My predictions for my future life" What the crystal ball holds for me in the future are the following predictions, narrated by my best friend ♥ :) Questions: Think I may get me the lottery some day? The ball of fortune predicts that may have the opportunity to get you the lottery in 60%. You think I may be a successful woman business? Yes, you will is to be a successful woman business. mMgic crystal ball, you think one day I get married and have children? yes, your will, marry and have kids. you can also say that you become a famous painter known worldwide. oh! Really? Yes, you will.

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful post. Fortune telling is the art of making future predictions through mystical methods such as consultation with the spiritual world or through natural means such as palmistry, cold reading etc. It is mostly taken up as a profession and indulged in, for commercial gains.
    Fortune Telling India

    ResponderEliminar