domingo, 8 de julio de 2012

interviewing my Friend♥

1.- What is your favorite class? My favorite class is Math
2.- When was the last time you went to the beach? the last time I went, it was the last vacation.
3.- Who was your first 2 friends? My first friends were Lucia and Carlos
4.- What is your favorite animal? my favorite animal is the dog.
5.- What are your hobbies? They are playing chess and sleep.
6.- When you had your first boyfriend? My first boyfriend I had at age 16.
7.- Who are the people who most want? Are my dad and my mom.
8.- what are your goals to make? finish school and go to live abroad.
9.- who are you now? my best friend and my dog.
10.-When was the last time you went to the lake? the last time was last week.
11.- when is your birthday? my birthday is on May 5.
12.- What is the matter that most hate? but hate the stuff is history.
13.- When was your last party? My last party was last year on my birthday.
14.- What is your favorite color? is pink
15.- How's your best friend? His name is Fernanda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario